SS15 La Strada per CABIRIA and Cabiria Collections

March 30, 2011

E-commerce and self actualization

Hey everyone,

Last night I went to this great panel discussion about how e-commerce is used now, and it's social components, including blogging. I learned a lot about what I want to do when I'm a Big Company, but as it applies to Cabiria in the start-up phase, it's more about building a social network.

What I've always loved about the Fatshion community is that there is one, a true community. You need some semblance of self esteem to be interested in dressing well anyway, so there's a self perpetuating organic thing that happens where smart, happy people help others become more smart, happy, and beautiful too. Self actualization in action!

Hooray! But I do have to get better at posting regularly, I know. Bad designer! Hand slap just happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment